Due to COVID-19 pandemic, access to USA Expedition Inc facility currently limited only to “essential” staffs. Currently USA Expedition Inc. has issued Covid-19 Prevention Plan which serves as the initial guideline for all USAE staff, instructors and students. Further updates will be provided when available.
Health and safety measures at USA Expedition Inc.
· Make hand sanitizer available in the waiting area
· Wearing of face masks are required while inside the facility
· Permit test takers / students to wear disposable gloves
· Reminder to wash hands from time to time
· Increase our cleaning and disinfecting regimens in between all testing appointments
· Enforce local social distancing requirements*
From time to time, USA Expedition Inc. has to temporarily adjust some days on testing and training schedules for a variety of reasons including unforeseen events, such as pandemic impacts or other circumstances.
USA Expedition Inc provide testing candidates / students with as much advance notice of upcoming temporary site closures as possible.
* Please click on the link below for more info