Due to COVID-19 pandemic, access to USA Expedition Inc facility currently limited only to “essential” staffs. Currently USA Expedition Inc. has issued Covid-19 Prevention Plan which serves as the initial guideline for all USAE staff, instructors and students. All training activity at USA Expedition Inc is currently offered online. Further updates will be provided when available.
Health and safety measures at USA Expedition Inc.
· Make hand sanitizer available in the waiting area
· Wearing of face masks are required while inside the facility
· Permit test takers / students to wear disposable gloves
· Reminder to wash hands from time to time
· Increase our cleaning and disinfecting regimens in between all testing appointments
· Enforce local social distancing requirements*
From time to time, USA Expedition Inc. has to temporarily adjust some days on testing and training schedules for a variety of reasons including unforeseen events, such as pandemic impacts or other circumstances.
USA Expedition Inc provide testing candidates / students with as much advance notice of upcoming temporary site closures as possible.
* Please click on the link below for more info